This boat is in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition and is truly a credit to its owners. Probably the best condition and equipped Snowgoose we have yet seen. Purchased by Mr Rob Philips from Prout Catamarans in 1986 as a stage 3 build. Rob was a qualified shipwright, and fitted the boat out to a high specification, with a launch in 1988. The hull was epoxied from new. The current owners purchased the boat from Rob in October 2013. Since then continuous and extensive updates have been made to the boat.
· All Treadmaster in cockpit area replaced
· Main 12-volt DC system removed and replaced by Sterling Marine Power charger/inverter and battery monitoring system.
· Fitted high quality Trojan batteries (approx. 300 +amps) in enclosed compartment, vented by fan.
· 240-volt ring main and multiple sockets fitted, protected by two consumer units.
·Raymarine electronics system fitted
· New autopilot fitted, driving hydraulic steering
· USB charging sockets at Nav station and both rear berths
· Purpose made, bow roller assembly Rocna 15 kg anchor with 25m chain and 50m warp, Quick electric anchor windlass with chain counter
· Interior re-carpeted throughout
· Fuel level sensor and gauge fitted
· Clutch cluster fitted at base of mast with manual winch
· Replacement main winches x 2
· Replacement 500 x 500 main hatches – 2 x Gebo
· Oceanair internal hatch surrounds with fly screens and blackout blinds
· Oceanair front window blinds fitted
· Wooden rub rails and rudder caps replaced as necessary
· New mainsail and staysail
· Deck shower fitted
· Rudders removed, new fittings machined, shimmed and all play removed
· Complete mast and rig renovation (2019)
· ‘PURE’ fresh water filter system fitted
· Purpose made boom tent for cockpit to act as sun awning/full tent/partial tent
· New Yanmar 3YM30 with 125amp alternator fitted 2021. Additional exhaust water trap added. New control panel manufactured